Untitled Fish Film Untitled Fish Film

Really cool effect!

Wrong leg out of bed (old school animation) Wrong leg out of bed (old school animation)

Wow! Really great job! Love the use of sound effects to tell the story. Keep it up! :)

KinietisDobe responds:

Thank you so much! ^_^
I loved doing this the old school way, it was both easier and harder than digital animation, what i was really worried about was the sound, i dont have much experience making a soundtrack, but thank you for thinking its not bad :D

Fart Factory Fart Factory

Pretty good job! I kind of see the style you're going for now. Not much else to say, except I liked the use of sound effects but still kind of wished it was longer. Either way, good job!

ThisShitVideos responds:

Thanks a bunch for checking it out! Hopefully my work flow will get faster and allow me to make longer episodes. Much appreciation for the feedback!!

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

Really good work! Loved the animation and the storyline as well. Keep it up! :)

halfcactus responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

DIABETES DIABETES

Wow! Really motivational story. And excellent animation to add! The only thing I would suggest is working on recording audio (that background noise tho). Besides that, great job! :)

GrahamDrawsButts responds:

I WANNA BUY A NICE MIC SO BAD! but i gotta save up :(
... and clear out my closet so i have an audio booth XD

Thanks for the feedback yo!
Graham

When Hairy Met Silly When Hairy Met Silly

Not too bad! Really good animation work! I feel that the problem was that it was too short and without any context. If you could work on developing a story, I think these could be really good. I wish you luck! :)

ThisShitVideos responds:

Thank you! The second one we'll be putting out later is a little longer and a better representation of what the series is (animated podcast). However, since we're a bit out of practice with animation and audio editing, we wanted the first video to be short and simple. It was good practice and helped me find a lot of weak points in my work flow. That being said, yeah, there's very little context.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and constructive criticism. I really appreciate the feedback!!

Sightseeing on a Budget Sightseeing on a Budget

Good job! I really liked the animation and the story. I felt that it could've been longer, or at least the intro could've been shorter, but either way I like it! :)

MIlmino responds:

Thanks for the feedback! It's really good to have nice constructive criticism. It all goes to making me a much better animator/artist/storyteller. I'm glad that you liked it.

Bad Sight Bad Sight

Nice animation work! I felt like the jokes could've used some work, but I think it was about what I expected. Overall, great job! :)

Alexfigueroa responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Ric Koon Health Kare Ric Koon Health Kare

Pretty good job! Overall funny and very clever concept. The audio quality and smoothness of the animation need some work, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Keep it up! :)

Lizerdxing responds:

Hey thanks littlbox for the watch and the critic! I will defiantly get to work on embellishing the roughness.

Head Hunters Head Hunters

Nice job! It's always great to see good stick figure animations on here.

There were a couple places where the scene could've been brighter, because all the darks blended together and it was hard to tell what was happening. Besides that, great job!

I hope you're as happy with this as you were when you started 3 years ago. :)

webfox01 responds:

yea i think you are right about the colors in some scenes :/
and yea i'm happy with it :)